WAC of Miami/WAC of Ft. Lauderdale is committed to the protection and safeguarding of personal data collected from persons who are (a) consumers, (b) patients relating to health information and (c) business individuals or entities relating to business information.
Privacy and Data Protection
In order to fulfill our Mission Statement to Protect Consumer, Health Information and Business Information Privacy, WAC of Miami/WAC of Ft. Lauderdale adheres to the following policies:
- All PII obtained shall be lawfully collected, compiled, stored, allowed access to, processed and utilized by WAC of Miami/WAC of Ft. Lauderdale.
- Participation in all research projects is voluntary and respondents may opt out of any research project, at any time. In addition, consent will be obtained prior to the collection of PII that will be recorded.
- All PII obtained shall be treated confidentially, shall be used for research purposes only and shall not be disclosed to any person not employed by WAC of Miami/WAC of Ft. Lauderdale, except with consent, as required by law or by court order.
- WAC of Miami/WAC of Ft. Lauderdale adheres to the policy laws of all countries in which we manage research.
- WAC of Miami/WAC of Ft. Lauderdale will not transfer personal data to a country or territory outside the U.S. or the European Economic Area unless that territory or country ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- WAC of Miami/WAC of Ft. Lauderdale adhere to research industry Codes and Standards.
If you have any questions about our policy or for further details about our policy, please contact Gary Altschul at 954-772-5101.